Summertime is always fast and furious, it can be hard to find the energy to cook after a long day of work. Don’t worry — this recipe is pretty foolproof and requires minimal effort! It’s cool, refreshing, and quick to make. Ingredients:
- -6 Tbsp (175-350mg of Cannabis Oil)
- -1 large cucumber
- -10 oz cherry tomatoes (fresh from your garden is the best)
- -½ cup pepperoni
- -1 box of rotini pasta
- -1 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- -1 cup Italian dressing
- -1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- -1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- -1 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Boil your pasta according to package directions, strain, and rinse immediately with cold water. Let the pasta chill in the strainer for a few minutes.
- Chop the cucumber into small bite-size pieces
- Chop cherry tomatoes in half – toss in a large mixing bowl with the chopped cucumber
- Combine Italian dressing, cannabis oil, and seasonings together in a small bowl until fully combined.
- Chop salami into bite-size pieces and add to the large mixing bowl
- Now you can assemble everything in the large bowl. Mix the veggies, meat, and chilled pasta. Pour your oil mixture over top and toss until everything is coated.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge
Don’t forget to put on some tunes for your guests to enjoy while you are grilling. Let the socializing and good times roll. Don’t forget to #BloomMT with your creations.