Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 20-25 mins Total Time: 35-40 mins Servings: 4-6
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fresh, heirloom tomatoes (thickly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh basil, (or 6-8 good looking leaves), chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Bloom MT cannabis-infused olive oil (or the Bloom MT cannabis- infused honey is delicious too!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place unfolded, thawed puff pastry on the baking sheet.
- Slice tomatoes and lay the slices out on paper towel so they drain a bit – cover with a sheet of paper towel as well.
- Poke the puff pastry all over with a fork leaving a 1/2 inch border on the edge. This keeps the bottom from getting soggy and mushy.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil (or honey) and the dijon mustard together. Spread all over the puff pastry right up to the 1/2 inch border.
- Crumble the goat cheese on the puff pastry.
- Place the tomatoes over the cheese, allowing them to overlap slightly.
- Sprinkle the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, lift parchment paper and tart off of baking sheet and place on a wire rack to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil to garnish.