Prep Time: 5 Minutes; Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 3
- 4 whole limes cut into 8 pieces each (optional: 1 extra lime for garnishing, sliced)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- 6 mL Bloom Montana THC or CBD Tincture (about 6 dropper-fulls)- 2mL in each serving
- Add all ingredients except tincture to a blender and blend on high for about 1 minute or until everything is blended thoroughly. There will be some small chunks of lime rind, which is normal.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the mix through the strainer. Use a spoon to push the liquid all the way through the strainer. When most of the liquid is through, discard remaining pulp/rind/ice in trash.
- Fill up 3 glasses of ice and 2 mL of Tincture into each glass.
- Pour liquid limeade that is in the bowl into a carafe bottle or directly over ice and serve. Garnish with a lime slice or two.
Note: Because the tincture is oil based, it tends to float a bit on the surface of the drink. However unsightly to some, it doesn’t impact flavor even slightly.
Can be refrigerated up to 4 days, but be sure to shake well before serving.
*Sugar-free version: Substitute sweetened condensed milk for sugar-free sweetened condensed milk, and substitute white sugar for 2 packets of stevia.