Every other guide shows you the basics for cooking with cannabis but what are the items that are more for fun and not a $200-$300 gadget? How do you make sure that you don’t mix up the special brownies with the regular brownies? Here are some fun products to add to your kitchen lineup next time you venture into a new cannabis recipe.
- Cannabis infusions need a ton of special attention to temperature throughout the process. Having an instant-read thermometer is definitely the gift that keeps on getting you high.
- You’ll definitely need to strain your cannabis from finished infusions, and cheesecloth and mesh strainers are a great way to go.
- Want to make your cookies stand out? An embossed rolling pin like this will help you set your fancy cookies apart from the rest.
- This flexible silicone pan turns any type of batter into a cannabis leaf. You could also use this as a gelatin or ice cream mold. Oven, freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe, each pan yields six groovy ganja shaped goodies.
- Take away the guesswork over which foods are medicated by storing homemade edibles in these etched glass containers. Made of food grade glass, the beautiful and functional kitchen canisters seal airtight and are refrigerator and dishwasher safe. When not storing edibles, they also make great stash jars!
- These cupcake liners would be a perfect way to make sure your individual brownies, cupcakes, muffins or peanut butter cups don’t turn into a guessing game in the refrigerator.
- This silicone butter mold has easy indentations to help you dose your edibles faster and simpler.